As you may know from listening to our first episode of "Psychedelic Minds" on The Cooke Collective Podcast, we feel psilocybin mushrooms may be one of the most important substances on the planet, we feel they are truly a gift from the Gods and should be enjoyed by many.
Microdosing is the act of consuming sub-perceptual (unnoticeable or micro) amounts of a psychedelic substance. Many individuals who have integrated microdosing psilocybin mushrooms into their weekly routine report higher levels of creativity, more energy, better family life, increased focus, improved relational skills, as well as reduced anxiety, and stress.
Microdosing is also great for repressed anger response, social anxiety, depression, substitution for drinking alcohol, or great for a morning, or afternoon hike.
Whether micro-dosing or taking a hero dose - psilocybin can help heighten spiritual awareness and it could be a life-altering experience in the most consciousness-raising and transcendent way.
After many requests we have decided to out together a simple step by step guide of how to prepare a micro dose from your favorite mushrooms.
1. The first step is to locate some psilocybin mushrooms, this we cannot tell you how to do, but make sure you find a reliable source and please always stay away from trouble!
2. Find yourself a coffee grinder, break up the dried mushrooms, and place in a coffee grinder as you see below.
3. Grind the mushrooms into a powder for about a full minute, it may take some shaking to the grinder to get them broken up properly.
4. Take the ground up powder and store in an air tight bag or jar for storage. It should feel similar to a fine powder like flour. Grinding it to this level helps it absorb into the body better, and gives the mixture a more spread out and even mix of the psilocybin.
5. The amount we take is not very scientific, its up to you to judge for yourself after your first few ultra-micro doses of psilocybin. Some people like to use capsules but we find capsules can often be too much (although capsules are great for traveling, once they are in capsules they look like echinacea pills). The images you see here are the recommended dose if you are doing everyday normal things like working, riding your bike, smelling flowers, and enjoying your life with friends and family.
6. Duration; try microdosing for a few consecutive days and see how it goes, and please like we said before, be careful with your dose as each person is different. Over these days please try to pay attention to your your surroundings and how you are reacting to them, is your mood lifted and happier, are your reactions more in line with how you would like them to be in a bad or uncomfortable situation, is your creativity heightened, and is your overall well being better than it was before? We recommend that you keep a journal log to track your progress.
Here is the step by step video-
Some pro tips-
Thats about it! Thank you for reading and good luck.
Please let us know if you have any questions and be sure you check out The Cooke Collective Podcast and check back here frequently for more information and examples of healing through psychedelics.